QUIZ

You know, I really wanted to see Smiler as 'Uncle Cuddly', but we didnt get to see him in costume for that one!
SURE WE DID WHEN AUNTIE PAINTED THE SMILE ON HIM! WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE END CREDIT WHEN HE SAID SOMETHING ON LINES OF BEING MUGGED BY A SIX YR OLD WITH HIS COSTUME IN TATTERS ;D

You know, I really wanted to see Smiler as 'Uncle Cuddly', but we didnt get to see him in costume for that one!
SURE WE DID WHEN AUNTIE PAINTED THE SMILE ON HIM! WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE END CREDIT WHEN HE SAID SOMETHING ON LINES OF BEING MUGGED BY A SIX YR OLD WITH HIS COSTUME IN TATTERS ;D

Damn you Dick! I need to revisit this. Which episode was it again?

Why Is Barry At An Angle

Good shout George, thanks. I havent seen that episode in ages.

Damn you Dick! I need to revisit this. Which episode was it again?

Why Is Barry At An Angle
THANKS GEORGE ,BEEN RATHER BUSY WITH THAT DAMN TROJAN. GONE RIGHT THROUGH MY ADDRESS BOOK INCLUDING THE COUNCIL AND THE GAS !!!

Oh yeah! Well done Dick, now you've said it, I can recall it now.

I think...think...he was in an early special, but I can't place which one and cant recall the character.

;D ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH HE PLAYED A DIFFERENT ' GORDON ' IN SMALL TUNE ON A PENNY WASSAIL. ???

Back