QUIZ

Great question Rob.The only onr i can think of at the moment os the pc played by Loius Emerick and i think his first apperance was in three men an a mangle.Pc Walsh but i'm not sure :)

It's a good try, but he wasn't the first mate.

Why am i thinking the changing face of rural Blamire? :)

If that is true, then you have the right answer mate! Only I dont recall a Black person in that episode!!

Actually i think i am now wrong :-[.This is a tough question George will proberly get it straight away.I am trying to think of episodes..........

Great question Rob.The only onr i can think of at the moment os the pc played by Loius Emerick and i think his first apperance was in three men an a mangle.Pc Walsh but i'm not sure :)

If that is true, then you have the right answer mate! Only I dont recall a Black person in that episode!!

Small tune on a penny wassil there was a black boy on a skateboard when compo crashed in the band?

Small tune on a penny wassil there was a black boy on a skateboard when compo crashed in the band?

That's the one, well done Amos.

It was an early Foggy I think. May even have been Man from Oswestry.

Back