Robert Fyfe?

Jay

Anybody know if Robert Fyfe is still acting so to speak? It said he is represented by Curtis Brown but he's not on the website. Last article was 2015 when someone said they wrote to him. I wanted to drop him a line

According to IMDB he last appeared in something in 2017, nothing stopping you writing to his agent, who will advise you one way or another

Hi Jay, I covered this a very similar subject a few weeks ago

Reactions: Jay
Good luck Jay I tried a similar tactic after Peter Sallis sadly passed away and there appeared to be no movement to have a proper headstone placed on his grave rather than that irreverent Wooden Cross and in the reply I was told in no uncertain terms it was none of my business even though I explained that the enquiry was being made with the best intentions and because of the admiration and adoration we had for Peter.

Reactions: Jay
Good luck Jay I tried a similar tactic after Peter Sallis sadly passed away and there appeared to be no movement to have a proper headstone placed on his grave rather than that irreverent Wooden Cross and in the reply I was told in no uncertain terms it was none of my business even though I explained that the enquiry was being made with the best intentions and because of the admiration and adoration we had for Peter.
I suppose we don't really know what Peter's final arrangements or wishes were Captain. It's even possible that he himself wanted a modest grave marker. He was by all accounts a modest man. Of course we as fans would have wanted something different for him but we have to accept what is.

I suppose we don't really know what Peter's final arrangements or wishes were Captain. It's even possible that he himself wanted a modest grave marker. He was by all accounts a modest man. Of course we as fans would have wanted something different for him but we have to accept what is.

I think we all reached that conclusion at the time John , when we had a thread ongoing to discuss it . It is disappointing because we all feel like Bill Owen he deserves to be shown due reverence and that Cross in no way provides that however, I think we all accept that he may well have requested there be a simple burial and some discretion regarding the funeral .

Hi Jay, I covered this a very similar subject a few weeks ago

Brilliant thanks very much

Back