Rose & Crown

Liana Lloyd

Hi All,

It’s me yet again me and John stayed in Marsden recently was looking at pubs in the area to eat and came across the Rose & Crown it was a nosebleed of a hill etc to get to and I now believe it featured on one or maybe a couple of the LOtTSW episodes right on the top of a hills I actually thought I was going to have a coronary when we drove up!

i will post pictures please let me know if it’s that one oh my dear Lord we we’re staying at a cottage and this Rose & Crown was
Amazing love when we went and I’m convinced it was in LOTSW

Hi All,

It’s me yet again me and John stayed in Marsden recently was looking at pubs in the area to eat and came across the Rose & Crown it was a nosebleed of a hill etc to get to and I now believe it featured on one or maybe a couple of the LOtTSW episodes right on the top of a hills I actually thought I was going to have a coronary when we drove up!
I believe it was also in Beware of the Elbow.

Hi All,

Apparently for sale to the right person.

Last edited:
Back