Roses Many Men

How did we forget Merryweather ?

I'm now inspired to watch all the episodes again. My mother loved that show, she rang me from a hotel once because she was a bus trip with my dad and she was so exited because she said there was a Mrs Bucket on the coach with them, I think she had hours of endless fun with that one.
The entire series is currently on the BBC iPlayer, I've just finished them all myself. I strongly recommend a rewatch they're superb.

Sea Fever where they're all on the QE2 is Roy Clarkes best ever special in my opinion.

How did we forget Merryweather ?

I'm now inspired to watch all the episodes again. My mother loved that show, she rang me from a hotel once because she was a bus trip with my dad and she was so exited because she said there was a Mrs Bucket on the coach with them, I think she had hours of endless fun with that one.
I'm really impressed with your memory Pearl if you've not watched KUA for a while you pulled some really obscure names out of the hat!

You must have photographic memory of Rose's men
:D

My brain is full of useless information! It decides what I remember, ask me what I had tea yesterday and I've no idea! I have been watching them in out of sequence episodes here and there but i think I need to get box set out and watch them all.

Back