Royal Mail.....I know I have Mentioned this Before

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
But today I saw for myself how unfair their new postal rates are, I received some newspaper pages folded to A4 size and about 1 inch thick and weighed 200 grams,cost 1st class £3 as it had to be sent Small Parcel, I also received a DVD box set which was a little larger and weighed 950 grams and still cost £3 to post 1st class,in fact any weight from 1 gram to a Kilo cost £3 if it falls into a small parcel size,then their boss has the nerve to say in a recent interview that they have not put up the cost of a 1st class stamp, he failed to mention all the cost that have gone up,and in a very steep curve

Theres a shop that offers Myherms postal service next to our post office the shop has a longer que than the post office now for parcels.

the post office is a disgrace, it used to be the envy of the world....but privatisation on the cards has rapidly changed it from an efficient service to be proud of to just another profit first, customer last business.....going the same way as so much else... >:(

Back