Sandylands on gold tonight

Thomas95

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
A new comedy titled sandylands which is also quite edgy is airing on gold tonight at 10pm,sandylands is a fictional resort filmed in Weston super mare,not sure if I will personally like it but will give it a go.

Will do although I doubt it will be any good, in my opinion it's hard for new comedies now to be a success ,although I do like Hugh Bonneville and David walliams.

I watched it on catch up, I can't say I was impressed but will watch the other parts . There is a scene in the local pub about a Karaoke night which matches that in Scarborough in fact one of the characters who is the first singer on is also in Scarborough . Walliams is over the top as the B & B owner which is how he seems to play everything . I can't remember any real laugh out loud moments per say but won't give up on it just yet.

I won't be watching again I wasn't a fan of it but that was my personal opinion

Not very encouraging reviews. Thanks for your honesty.

I watched the final part but of the three parts that was just excruciating from the predictable double entendres from Walliams during the Breakfast scene with Hugh Bonneville [:eek: how he signed up for this inept comedy is anyone's guess] to the telegraphed "comedy" in pretty much every scene . The biggest shock of all was at the end because as the end of episode music kicked in " .... To be Continued" flashed up on the screen Really!!!! I can't believe they are going to make future episodes .

Where have all the writers gone
Some long time passing
Long Time ago.

God has claimed them almost every one
When will TV ever learn
When will the TV ever learn

Back
Top Bottom