Sausage

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
At the end of the Pilot episode Cleggy mentions getting a bit of Sausage for his tea, he repeats almost the same line in another episode, has anyone else spotted this

Has to be in series 6 as that's where we are back up to
and I know we heard Cleggy say this recently.

The one that comes to mind is at the end of A Merry Heatwave when they are in the tree looking for a Colorado Beetle. Clegg says "Let's go and get a bit of sausage for me tea, eh?"

Remember he did say this in at least one episode ,think they were splitting up to go home but cant remember exactly when.

The one that comes to mind is at the end of A Merry Heatwave when they are in the tree looking for a Colorado Beetle. Clegg says "Let's go and get a bit of sausage for me tea, eh?"

That's the one I spotted it in me2,first time I had noticed it was a similar line as used in the pilot episode,I now wonder if there are any more

I think it was the pilot episode and the title I believe is of funerals and fish, he says it at the end. I am not sure of another episode he mentioned it it but it is possible.

That's the one I spotted it in me2,first time I had noticed it was a similar line as used in the pilot episode,I now wonder if there are any more

It almost seems like I remember another one, but can't get a clear picture of it. I'll keep watching for it.

To echo what ME2 said, the line is mentioned at the end of the pilot and at the end of A Merry Heatwave.

I can't recall it being used again, but would have been a marvellous ending for the last ever episode.

Back