Security Men.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone watching the new comedy Security Men on ITV?
What do you think of it?

Not the funniest thing iv'e ever seen...think i chuckled twice. :-\

I think that sums it up but a did chuckle more than twice some parts were quite good, I think it was well written and had a lot of potential but the story seemed to lose its way and went a little "Out there" but on the whole it was well worth watching.

I stumbled upon this last night.

For those who don't know, it starred Cannon and Ball, and was about security men operating at a shopping complex.

This reminded me of a short lived tv series in the early 90s called Plaza Patrol. This, again, starred Cannon and Ball, and was about security men operating at a shopping complex! It featured Lynda Baron.

I stumbled upon this last night.

For those who don't know, it starred Cannon and Ball, and was about security men operating at a shopping complex.

This reminded me of a short lived tv series in the early 90s called Plaza Patrol. This, again, starred Cannon and Ball, and was about security men operating at a shopping complex! It featured Lynda Baron.

Hi wstol,
Bobby Ball was in it but Cannon wasn't, the Irsh fella looked like him though. :)

http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/the_security_men/

REALLY???!!!

I was convinced that was Tommy Cannon, doing some acting and putting on an Irish accent.

It certainly did look like him, and was doing a double act with Bobby Ball.

Thanks for putting me right there.

Brendan O'Carroll.

Apparently, he's in something called Mrs Brown's Boys.

Doesn't look like my cup of tea.

If anyone wants to watch something really funny then Brendan O'Carrolls,"Mrs Browns Boys" is definitely worth watching.It wont suit everyone as she swears quite a bit but it is hilarious stuff and that comes from someone who isnt that easily pleased.

Hector

Back