Something to Look Forward to

It all seems very odd, with the greatest respect to Channel 5 they are the budget mainstream TV station so I'm amazed they have other worthy programmes to be able to defer this production. Excuse my cynicism are we definitely sure this documentary was actually produced?

It all seems very odd, with the greatest respect to Channel 5 they are the budget mainstream TV station so I'm amazed they have other worthy programmes to be able to defer this production. Excuse my cynicism are we definitely sure this documentary was actually produced?
As far as production goes I'm not sure if they have paid for content why they would then scrap putting the show out

I keep checking the tv listings as far as I can but nothing so far,I’m sure they won’t scrap putting the show out,at least I really hope not,it’s the one thing I was looking forward to watching over the Christmas and New year period,nostalgia is a hugely popular thing and I’m sure even non Summer Wine fans would enjoy watching it.
On November 10th the Summer Wine museum published some photos saying it’s great to have the tv camera’s back,I didn’t know anything about the documentary at the time,until I joined this wonderful site.
CAC88647-ED7E-4BAE-B276-F44BCE4180E8.jpeg72B5811D-94B6-43CF-A82E-68104EF36A5A.jpeg12BEB41F-C64A-4E52-A477-CECA34CA8E6F.jpeg

The point of my post,which I didn’t get across at all,was that if they were filming on November 10th it’s only two months ago,maybe they just haven’t completed all the editing and everything that goes into the finished production,it doesn’t seem a long time so hopefully the delay in showing is just down to that.

The point of my post,which I didn’t get across at all,was that if they were filming on November 10th it’s only two months ago,maybe they just haven’t completed all the editing and everything that goes into the finished production,it doesn’t seem a long time so hopefully the delay in showing is just down to that.

Lots of Productions have experienced delay because Covid impacted filming and production . The third episode of the latest Vera series is airing tonight the first two episodes were shown in August and September last year all of which is down to the fact that Covid delayed completion so hopefully the same can be said for this Documentary.

I watched Jane Macdoald's Yorkshire on Sunday when Milburn was interviewed by her as the sat outside Sid's Cafe, did you have any involvement with that?

I watched Jane Macdoald's Yorkshire on Sunday when Milburn was interviewed by her as the sat outside Sid's Cafe, did you have any involvement with that?
None at all Charlie other than being told it had been filmed, to be honest I watched it on Catch-up TV and thought the Holmfirth sections were a little short on Content

Does anyone think there will be a chance this program will be accessible at any time in the U.S.? Perhaps on Britbox, as I am unfortunately living out of range of a local PBS channel (providing they show it here).
I notice that the advertisement for the special lists Crispian Sallis as being one of the interviewees. I am very curious what he might have to say as there was nary a peep out of him when his father passed away. Well, other than Nick Park there was hardly a personal word of praise from anyone for Peter when he passed away, shabby treatment, I thought, considering Interviews with him always introduced him as Britain's most beloved television character, or words to that effect.

Ya fooled me on that one, ferret. In my excitement I thought it was a video link. When I clicked to play it. :(

Back