Space Junk

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
Fascinating article about the debris orbiting earth published on BBC News today . I looked for Red Dwarf but didn't spot it but seriously its both fascinating and concerning to see how much is up there .

Sound like Man has polluted space just like the seas & beaches. The planet would be better off without humans. Respect to Foggy & co for removing a mattress from a country lane though.

The drainage ditches where we live are littered with plastic bottles and other rubbish. It isn't from the occasional driver throwing something out the window but seems to be deliberate dumping of stuff.

I spoke to 2 schoolgirls [approx'15] who had both just finished eating their sandwiches....and just threw the A4 size pieces of paper on to the floor.
When I pointed out that the bin was only 10 foot away I was told "if it wasn't for us,the litterpicker man would not have a job !!!".
No respect for their City....their country...their planet......other people......or themselves....sad but true.
I really fear we have travelled so far down the wrong road we simply cannot reverse the trend.

Back