spooky moments in LOTSW

C W Northrop

Dedicated Member
e.g in The Loxley Lozenge when Compo says 'Cross my pancreas and hope to die',then Bill Owen later died of pancreatic cancer. Mentioned this in other forum but not everybody saw it

I don't know about spooky but in the opening scene in The Most Powerful Eyeballs in West Yorkshire when Cleggy looks up from his ironing to see Howard staring back at him.Howard really creeps me out the way he stands there and stares.

That was a spooky moment in - I think "Jurassic No Parking" (Anyway, it's the show where the lads try and provide a "Valetted" parking service), where they are standing in that derelict site and there's a noise which turns out to be Howard and Marina hiding). That moment, with the momentary spooky musical fragment is quite eerie, and demonstrates Roy Clarke's mastery of his craft.

That was a spooky moment in - I think "Jurassic No Parking" (Anyway, it's the show where the lads try and provide a "Valetted" parking service), where they are standing in that derelict site and there's a noise which turns out to be Howard and Marina hiding). That moment, with the momentary spooky musical fragment is quite eerie, and demonstrates Roy Clarke's mastery of his craft.

The empire that Foggy nearly built, mate.

A very young looking Marina as well with Howard looking as normal ,good when Clegg tied to drive the merc I liked it at the end when you see running down the road .

Back