Spotted This

I suppose there are two logical conclusions that can be drawn....

1, Originally A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft was scheduled to be either the first episode of series 24 or in it, and the Lair was to be the Xmas special and all of 24 plus the special were filmed at the same time, and subsequently a decision was made to change the Xmas special to be Muscroft and Lair went out as the new series opener

or

2. It's a forgery by someone who hasnt researched it quite properly and thinks nobody will know enough to spot any anomaly anyway.

I suppose there are two logical conclusions that can be drawn....

1, Originally A Musical Passing for a Miserable Muscroft was scheduled to be either the first episode of series 24 or in it, and the Lair was to be the Xmas special and all of 24 plus the special were filmed at the same time, and subsequently a decision was made to change the Xmas special to be Muscroft and Lair went out as the new series opener

or

2. It's a forgery by someone who hasnt researched it quite properly and thinks nobody will know enough to spot any anomaly anyway.

It does look like a genuine script

Correct me if I am wrong but Lair of the Cat Creature was followed by Ancient Eastern Wisdom- an Introduction, which was Entwistle's debut. To me it is odd that they waited until the second episode of the season to introduce a major character. So perhaps Ancient Eastern Wisdom was originally meant to be the season opener.

Although, I recall various cast members making debuts and exits, not always in the beginning or at the end of seasons, but sometimes in the middle. I just can't think of any off hand.

I have an original script of 'The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg' signed by the man himself Peter Sallis. I won it a Summer Wine auction a few years back. I would consider offers on it as I am running out of space for everything in my new home lol.

I have an original script of 'The Secret Birthday of Norman Clegg' signed by the man himself Peter Sallis. I won it a Summer Wine auction a few years back. I would consider offers on it as I am running out of space for everything in my new home lol.

You haven't got room for something as small and as valuable as that?

If you are serious about selling it I think more than a few on this forum would be interested. :)

Its something that needs to be cherished and left in the wrong hands could cause problems. Im worried that it will get damaged by the kids to be honest! I will probably be offering some more of my memorbilia on here as the kids grow up so watch this space.

Certainly interested myself - now the series has finished I guess that memorabilia will become less easy to come by

Wow, an original script? I´d love to see a script one day, even if it was only a copy (no need for autographs here anymore ;)). Preferably of an old episode or one that contains much Cleggy like this one. I think you have come to the right forum if you´d like to sell some memorabilia.

Well I bid £125 at the time so would have to be around that figure to be honest. PM me if anyone interested.

Back