Summer Wine Country, text by Roy Clarke, photos by Paul Barker

Marianna

Dedicated Member
Just received this book. Beautiful and evocative images made by Paul Barker and equally evocative text written by Roy Clarke. It reads like Clegg's most philosophical lines, but much more profound. Would have been too profound for a comedy. Confirms the speculation that Clarke wrote Clegg as an extension of himself.

I just checked Amazon in the UK and there are hardback copies available from as little as £1.89 for Prime customers or 1p plus £2.80 postage for non-Prime customers in case anyone is interested.

Mine's a used copy, but it's in such good condition that the only evidence of prior ownership is the greeting written on the fly leaf.

I just checked Amazon in the UK and there are hardback copies available from as little as £1.89 for Prime customers or 1p plus £2.80 postage for non-Prime customers in case anyone is interested.
You're a star captain,Thankyou,Just got in from work 3.15 am and read your post and have just ordered one for 1p and £2.80 postage,says in excellent condition,thankyou.

Read this thread and went on Amazon and ordered arrived yesterday very interesting book and yes the text is a very thoughtful Clegg like the letter to Poland amazed Clegg would do this .

Back