SUMMER WINE FACES IN OTHER PROGS

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
I THINK THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BUT MY GOOD LADY WAS WATCHING HEARTBEAT RERUN TODAY AND WHO SHOULD BE ON PLAYING A GAMEKEEPER ?? SADLY MADLY BRADLEY! NOT AS MISERABLE BUT THE PART DID NOT CALL FOR MUCH LEVITY ;) SHE CALLED ME IN TO SEE IF I RECOGNISED HIM ;D

Ludovic was the Landlord of The Barley Mow in series 2 of Auf Wiedersehen Pet.

The fella in the vest who grabbed Foggy in The Odd Dog Men was the landlord in the early series of Heartbeat

I MENTIONED IN MY OTHER GUISE (SIR COFF)ONCE THAT I SAW GORDON WHARMBY AS A RECORDS CLERK IN A POIRROT RE-RUN.

I think Phillip Jackson who played Gordon was in a show called sugartown which was on the bbc last year.

and he was in an episode of Porridge as the Hippy prisoner....'A day out'

Think the Ripping Yarns episode Golden Gordon holds the record for most Summer wine people in 1 show(David Ellison,a.ka Gary,the Dream Acres owner,Teddy Turner,Ken Kitson,Colin Bennett,Danny O'Dea and John Cleese

Think the Ripping Yarns episode Golden Gordon holds the record for most Summer wine people in 1 show(David Ellison,a.ka Gary,the Dream Acres owner,Teddy Turner,Ken Kitson,Colin Bennett,Danny O'Dea and John Cleese
Also the tailor from Spring Fever.He played a mayor

I recently spotted Gordon Gostelow(Willis, in The Flag and its Snags)in a episode of the Saint.Sadly Gordon died in 2007.

Hector

I recently spotted Gordon Gostelow(Willis, in The Flag and its Snags)in a episode of the Saint.Sadly Gordon died in 2007.

Hector

Gordon Gostelow also made an appearance as Sherman, who lent Sherlock Holmes a dog in "The sign of four" episode.

G ; )

Joe Melia from A Bicycle Made For Three appeared in the classic Peter Cook & Dudley More "Not Only But Also" sketch "Alan A'Dale': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDmv7b-NQEI

Also Henry McGee appeared as we all know for 20 years in The Benny Hill Show.

Kathy Staff appeared in 2 Benny Hill shows. One in 1983, and one in 1986. When she walks on to the set in the 1986 episode, the whole audience claps and cheers.

I like about animations because they allow the actors to be virtually ageless. The Wallace and Gromit shorts and movies are among my very favorites - great fun - mostly because Peter Sallis' voices the lead character. Since then I've seen or heard Peter in literally dozens of other places - far too numerous to list here. What a prolific life he's led! Ya gotta give him his due.

Back