Summerwine,and sport.

Seem to remember them going for a horse rideFoggy on a big white horse they ended up on a cricket pitch and that leads to Seymour showing off that he could bowl until he saw the crowd watching.When Foggy went swimming at Scarborough he genuinely looked frozen so it must have been filmed in winter so the water must have been very very cold mark you the water up there in the frozen north isn't very warm in summer all one week of it! Barry and Glenda had a go at jogging and of course he had a go at golf a few times mostly upsetting the captain.Sport seemed to be under the surface in a lot of episodes I particularily enjoyed the three man surf board when the doors were opened and down they went and bycicle touringplus when Foggy welded three bikes together and they all got stuck in the mud.

I once went paddling in Scarborough (in summer) , got splashed by a wave and got very wet.I was singing soprano when I came out,. :13:

Summerwine, and sport

I am further North we used to jump in the sea at Whitley Bay and the noise made is best described as similar to the noise you would get putting a hot potato up a donkey's bottom

Seem to remember them going for a horse rideFoggy on a big white horse they ended up on a cricket pitch and that leads to Seymour showing off that he could bowl until he saw the crowd watching.When Foggy went swimming at Scarborough he genuinely looked frozen so it must have been filmed in winter so the water must have been very very cold mark you the water up there in the frozen north isn't very warm in summer all one week of it! Barry and Glenda had a go at jogging and of course he had a go at golf a few times mostly upsetting the captain.Sport seemed to be under the surface in a lot of episodes I particularily enjoyed the three man surf board when the doors were opened and down they went and bycicle touringplus when Foggy welded three bikes together and they all got stuck in the mud.

Of course I could be wrong, but there were two separate episodes featuring the trio on bicycles. In the one where three bicycles were welded together, it ended with the trio running into a wall and being dumped. The other episode featured them going "off road" on bicycles rented from Auntie Wainwright with baskets in front. They ended up in mired in the mud. Wesley tried to pull them out and ended up spraying them with mud when he spun his back tires.

Back