The best is yet to come.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
This is just a brief note to let you know that I am working on something very special. Unfortunately, due to my failing memory and dexterity, the project is very time consuming. I do, however, hope to post this gem in the next few days. I would like to make it my 2,000th posting. A few more postings will see me at 1,999 so I might fill up with a few nonsensical emails to reach the 2,000 figure. Now who said "Nothing new there then"? I can tell you it is a bit of film, never seen before, of some of the cast. I will post a tester soon to check out that I mail the special correctly.
Where can I buy some lead lined gloves which will be heavy enough to stop my hands shaking? :01:

The film is almost complete. All I need to know now is, how does this 'DOF' {Doddering Old Fart}
post the film on theses pages????????:oops:

Peri ,

It will be an attachment like any other hopefully Terry or Tony will answer , the file size for a film might be an issue as there are limits . IF Terry and Tony don't add to this post with details you could send a message using the Conversation icon [envelope] on the top of the home page to Terry[ Maltrab ] and sure he will give you the information. :)

Peri ,

It will be an attachment like any other hopefully Terry or Tony will answer , the file size for a film might be an issue as there are limits . IF Terry and Tony don't add to this post with details you could send a message using the Conversation icon [envelope] on the top of the home page to Terry[ Maltrab ] and sure he will give you the information. :)
Thanks Captain.

Smilers armoured gauntlets should do it. Looking forward to seeing your special production.
Thanks for the idea of the gauntlets Graham. I used to have this problem undoing bra straps but I no longer have that complaint, I stopped wearing bras. :35:

Because large files are a problem, you would be best to load it to youtube, then post a link on the forum to the video

Because large files are a problem, you would be best to load it to youtube, then post a link on the forum to the video
I had considered using Youtube Terry but the film's characters are two of the cast and I just wanted to share it with true Summer Winers. It's only a short clip and runs for 36 seconds. Its capacity is 33 megabytes. It is very funny. Is it too big to be posted directly into your forums?
Peri.

I had considered using Youtube Terry but the film's characters are two of the cast and I just wanted to share it with true Summer Winers. It's only a short clip and runs for 36 seconds. Its capacity is 33 megabytes. It is very funny. Is it too big to be posted directly into your forums?
Peri.
Yes I am afraid it is Peri

Hello everybody. My postings are now at 1,989. That means I only have ten more emails to send before I reach my 2,000 mark. Just a minute, that can't be right......when I post this one it will only leave .... err leave..... Hang on a minute while I get my socks off. I really must get my toe nails cut. Whatever it takes I will find something to write about to get my postings up to 1,999. Got it, I will write about my aunty Gertrude's planned fund raising scheme to raise money to have a care home built for over the hill plonkers who cannot remove their socks to do some simple arithmetic. :12::13:

My aunty Gertrude, the old biddy I told you about in my last posting is, as I mentioned, about to try and raise £2 : 47p by putting her girdle on back to front and pushing a frozen pea up the north face of the Eiger with her nose. Regretfully, I have to tell you that her efforts seem to have come to an untimely end. Just ten feet from the top the frozen pea rolled back and up her left nostril. This caused all kinds of problems because it caused her to sneeze violently and start an avalanche which resulted in Newcasle Uniteds football ground being buried under ten feet of snow. This means that a big fire will have to be built in order to melt all the snow. That won't be a problem because it seems the new owners have money to burn..:41::41::41:

Newcasle Uniteds football ground being buried under ten feet of snow

Better than the million pounds worth of Horse£$%^ we have running about on the pitch for 90 mins at the moment . If we made thousands of Horse£$%^ sandwiches and put them on a huge boat anchored miles off shore we could get rid of all the flies in Summer as nothing attracts the flies more than Horse£$%^ . I didn't have an Aunty Gertrude but I did have an Aunty Mary who had a canary up the leg of her Drawers :08:;)

:D
About the video I am posting. It is short, 36 seconds, and involves two of our favourite Summer Wine characters. I am sure that all SW members will smile, especially our own Pearl. I could write a book about the time and problems this has taken but, worry ye not, I am not going to bore you with all the details. However, I would like to point out that this video was shot about 25 years ago with a camcorder and tape so the picture is not perfect. With a bit of luck it should be posted within 24 hours.
Have a nice day .....:D

Just checked my postings and see that I am on 1996. That leaves me 3 to go to reach 1999 so that I can post my special Summer wine clip.
Someone asked me months ago if I had any billboard photos of my partner and I as he liked to collect them. I can't remember who it was that asked but I have found a couple. I'm the good looking one.

Attachments

• Scot & Scott8.jpg
    Scot & Scott8.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 13
  • The bugle4.jpg
    The bugle4.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
  • The tray4.jpg
    The tray4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 12
Not to worry Terry. I will do as you say and post it via Youtube. Thanks for your consideration and advice. I will post it either tomorrow, Sunday, or Monday. :17:
You can post on YouTube and make the video "private" "unlisted" then only people with the link can see it... it won't come up in search or suggestions.

Last edited:
Back