The best is yet to come.

We have two Pearls. There is Pearl in the series, Howard's keeper, and our very own special Pearl. Ever since I joined this group I have been obsessed with the idea of posting the bit of film showing Howard's Pearl making the same gesture as our very own Pearl in her Avatar. The story of the the time and money spent in putting together that bit of film would last longer than Coronation Street, it was so stressful and frustrating. It resulted in me giving way to throwing the furniture around:eek2:. The nurses are coming back today to remove the straight jacket:geek2:. Have a Nice Day.

What episode were they filming?
I'm not sure Roger. I do have a longer piece of film in which they were shooting outside Clegg's and Howard's houses. In that sequence it is obvious that they shot scenes from different episodes in one session of filming. No promises but I will try and get that film uploaded into DropBox.

That is a crew member captain. I have other film where she pops up.
It looks to me that it is Carol the unit nurse, she has been in a couple of later episodes. some of the crew appeared due to budgets cuts, she was seen with another lady coming out of the cafe, she was also spotted by Glenda coming out of the neighbours house, Glenda had to point out to Barry it was not the neighbours sister etc and only appeared when his wife was away, I think she was also in a episode when Truly was in the pub waiting to use the telephone in Follow that Bottle

Hi Adanor, thanks for your advice which I totally agree with. The gardening appeals to me so much but, I can't walk. I do have two rollators in the house to help me get around but have to be very careful and make sure that I don't fall as that would involve calling the paramedics out to get me vertical again. I'm content knowing that I have such wonderful Summer Wine friends. I often think back to the B.C. years when I was capable of climbing up Mount Everest backwards in a pair of Compo's wellies. In this instance B.C. means Before Covid. Take care everyone, you are precious to me.
Oh, I apologize for making that suggestion.

Oh, I apologize for making that suggestion.
Don't worry about it Adanor. I thank you very much for your replies. My wife, who comes from Minnesota, has just found some photos of Virginia and we are at present taking a virtual walk along Virginia beach. The film was made by some guy called Bill Marion It seems rather windy.:17:

Peri....you are an absolute inspiration to us all on our wonderful site !.
Your glass isn't just half full...it is overflowing.
Your lust for life...loony sense of humour and [sometimes] surreal posts keep us all smiling from ear to ear.
I feel privilaged to be "cyber speaking" to such a unique funny man.
You are self depreciating [which is such a lovely rare trait nowadays] and never complain....
Every time I log on I look forward to reading your latest post !!!
Once again Peri...you inspire me.
All my love and respect,
Keith...[The Liverpool Docker].
X!

Peri....you are an absolute inspiration to us all on our wonderful site !.
Your glass isn't just half full...it is overflowing.
Your lust for life...loony sense of humour and [sometimes] surreal posts keep us all smiling from ear to ear.
I feel privilaged to be "cyber speaking" to such a unique funny man.
You are self depreciating [which is such a lovely rare trait nowadays] and never complain....
Every time I log on I look forward to reading your latest post !!!
Once again Peri...you inspire me.
All my love and respect,
Keith...[The Liverpool Docker].
X!

Oh WOW MOODY, that is such a wonderful email. It is indeed such a heart lifting description of this worn out warrior and obviously communicates to the rest of the group what a truthful honest person you are. Did you have much trouble copying it? I'll send you the tenner next week. I was wondering if I could talk you into sending a copy of that letter to my mother in law. Also, if you know her address, could you send a copy to the Queen. I'm about due for an O.B.E. .... {Old, Big 'Ead}. There is one point in your email that does make me frown and that is the bit about me self deprecating. I don't know where you heard that but it's a rumour. The last time I self deprecated was 49 years 7 months and 3 days ago. I have never recovered.
I really must cut short my response because I have to smarten myself up ready for tonight's party. I'm celebrating the first time I met my second wife ??? I think it was the second....... I know it wasn't the first, which is something of a painful memory. Yeah, very painful. I met her in the strangulated hemorrhoid department in the the hospital. She was the nurse with the 12 inch hypodermic. At the time I was slim and only had a 9 inch bum. That is why she had me pinned to the bed from our very first meeting.
Gotta go. C YA.

Peri...you are a living LEGEND.......or is it LEG END !!!...
Please stay happy,healthy,positive,optimistic,joyous....and most of all surreally loony !!!.
X!

Back