The Book has Arrived

Looking forward to the book as well. Now if only there was a video series of some sort to accompany it... Just teasing. :)

Great to be here and watch the results of all the hard work that has gone into this fine fan series. Hoping the book and youtube series help each other to continue to grow and spread the Summer Wine love to new viewers and long time fans. :18:

Thank you, Leigh.

Picked up my book today, was really impressed with it at first glance, I recommend anyone who hasn't bought it yet to do so!!

I'm off to Madeira next week so I will be reading that along with fellow Birmingham resident, Tony Hancock's biography!!!
A great place and the one location of a car boot sale I've visited outside the UK.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to advise you that the price of my "50 Years of Last of the Summer Wine" will be falling later today... down to £11.99 or thereabouts, I believe. I'd like to think that I covered just about everything in the book, no stone unturned. Plus an array of photos, illustrations and even some amazing paintings.

Turns out it's gone down to £11.55.
Came across a recording of my video chat with Tom Owen, possibly from a couple of years ago. So utterly weird seeing him like this, knowing he is no longer with us. Nice man, slightly reserved, but so likeable.

Back