The last pub Compo,Clegg and Blamire went drinking in...

R.STEED

Hi there. I'm trying to find the place on google earth where Compo,Clegg and Blamire went drinking at in 1975.
What was the name of the pub and where in Holmfirth was it?!
Regards,
Richard Steed

In Northern Flying Circus it Was the Star Inn, in A quiet Drink it was the Clothiers arms in Stocksmoor and it Spring Fever it was the Elephant and Castle in Holmfirth, all the other pub scenes seem to be a studio set, they should all be on the maps section on the main website

No it's neither!
Its the one right at the end of 'Northern flying circus' called 'The Star' then owned by Bass. It can't be 'The Star inn' because I looked on their website.
The pub that I mean that is right at the end of 'Northern flying circus' and has probably been closed down or probably now has a different name.
Does anyone know where the pub was because the place looks familiar and I had a relative living around there and I'm trying to track her down.
Please help.

No it's neither!
Its the one right at the end of 'Northern flying circus' called 'The Star' then owned by Bass. It can't be 'The Star inn' because I looked on their website.
The pub that I mean that is right at the end of 'Northern flying circus' and has probably been closed down or probably now has a different name.
Does anyone know where the pub was because the place looks familiar and I had a relative living around there and I'm trying to track her down.
Please help.

Hi
Pretty sure it is the star as mentioned before, if you look close it is the same building and has the same buildings around it,they have fenced up the side entrance

Back