The Seymour episodes on Gold ( finally )

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I have always been puzzled ( and somewhat annoyed ) that the Seymour episodes never seem to be on TV.......we get those with Blamire and Foggy and then once they have run their course they seem to repeat them all over again.
So you can imagine my delight when I have seen that starting tomorrow Friday March 11th, Gold are showing " Uncle of the Bride " followed by the other Seymour episodes next week.
Again apologies if this has been covered before, but I am new to the forum.

Yes it has Sir Sidney but no problems at all.:thumbsup: There are a lot of Seymour fans on the forum and we often go back to the Seymour years.;):thumbsup:

As a Seymour fan it wil be great seeing them on tv instead of getting the DVDs out. There are some excellent episode's on the way:01:

Sir Sid I agree great to see the Seymour years . I have exchanged several mails with UKTV about LOTSW . In the latest exchange as well as finally conceding that there is a Series 30 Episode 1 [ which they say was omitted by the distributors and which has now been retrieved ,it will at last be shown when Series 30 is repeated ] they also stated that they intended showing the whole of LOTSW from the start, commencing on the 16th February. The repeat of the Seymour episodes is part of that decision to chronologically air all episodes of our beloved show . I must point out I cannot claim any credit for them showing all episodes they simply informed me out of courtesy, as part of their response regarding Series 30 episode 1.

Back