There's something new with every viewing!

Marianna

Dedicated Member
After having viewed A Short Blast of Fred Astaire umpteen times, last night I noticed an elf attached so it appears to be climbing the wall of Nora's house. It's at the top right of the frame, just over Nora's head. Colorful like a garden gnome, but cute and fun, in great moderation. I believe I saw another in a different scene, outside the current frame, to the Alvin's right.

Attachments

• Christmas Elf.jpg
    Christmas Elf.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 23
Now that I'm aware of the gnome attached to Nora's wall, I noticed it again last night when I watched the next episode, Jurassic No Parking. I need to scan back through the older episodes to see how long it had been there.

After having viewed A Short Blast of Fred Astaire umpteen times, last night I noticed an elf attached so it appears to be climbing the wall of Nora's house. It's at the top right of the frame, just over Nora's head. Colorful like a garden gnome, but cute and fun, in great moderation. I believe I saw another in a different scene, outside the current frame, to the Alvin's right.
I have a couple of those climbing up my shed. I might take one with me next time I’m there and take a pic! Good spot.

I wonder if that scruffy little herbert had a name. It can't get into Nora's house via the door so it's trying via a window.

I thought there may be others and they are playing elf hide and seek , this one thinks it has a particularly good hiding spot especially if they were playing the version where you have to try and beat the spotter back to base to avoid being the spotter next go .

Back