This Time next Friday

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I shall be lounging by the private pool that comes with my accomodation, actually it just a large puddle left over from the recent rain storms, I shall be wearing my Bingley shorts, which is a Yorkshire and cheaper version of Bermuda shorts, along with a large cup of Yorkshire tea while I enjoy the views over the town. Later I will join other barmpots on the pub crawl and we will end the night doing the Last Tango in Holmfirth.

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 12.23.22.jpeg

The weather look pretty okay next weekend with little chance of rain, hopefully it will be like the glorious day we're having here in Shropshire today.....

Lol at first I was like "21 degrees? That's supposed to be good?" But then I remembered we do our temperatures differently over here and had to Google what that is in our temperatures and yeah that looks pretty good! Lol Sorry, confused American here! Lol

It's a good job Elie wasn't around town for that wonderful joyous weekend !!!....with his " precipitation predicting stick" held up to the heavens it would has been a monsoon weekend !!!!....the question is......why did he go to Auntie's junkyard to buy one instead of going to her shop ?????.
X!

Back