Ticket Competition, I need your input

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Barry has very kindly donated 2 tickets to see the Crusher event in Holmfirth on the 27th May 2023, I was thinking of running a little quiz and the winner would get the 2 tickets. My question is how many members will be able to attend the event and entering the competition, if there is less than 2 members entering then we need to think again, please let me know ASAP if you will be entering, Thanks Terry

I am so sorry to be missing the weekend would have been double booked as I have a trip elsewhere booked that weekend . It is a very munificent gesture from Barry well done that man hopefully someone will benefit . I wondered if a quiz isn't possible and if they are not going perhaps they could be presented to the ladies who work in Sid's at present so they can hear first hand from a former worker in their great cafe of his experiences . :)

Last edited:
What an awesome idea! Due to geographical limitations I won't be entering the competition. Still, it would be great for those that can make it and I will cheer on for them in the challenge. Thank you to you and Barry for the opportunity. :18:
:01:

Well after a week of waiting to see if we had any contenders with no success, the suggestion is now closed and we will look at other options, I am looking forward to see many of the forum members there, sadly Pearl cannot make it as it is the last day of the DFS sale

Well if you can see yourself clear to donate $30000 (Only about 17000 quid) to my cause (as my own family is too mean spirited to do so!!) I could always use the tickets!:08:

Well after a week of waiting to see if we had any contenders with no success, the suggestion is now closed and we will look at other options, I am looking forward to see many of the forum members there, sadly Pearl cannot make it as it is the last day of the DFS sale
DFS ... Dusting for Scotland ???

Well I’m certainly going to be there, I’ll even stretch to buying a round for all the members who are coming to the mini pub crawl event. And if it’s more than I’ve budgeted Terry has his foggy wallet full of loose change!!

Well I’m certainly going to be there, I’ll even stretch to buying a round for all the members who are coming to the mini pub crawl event. And if it’s more than I’ve budgeted Terry has his foggy wallet full of loose change!!
All I want is Chamomile tea

Thank you Terry. My earlier search for DFS came up as a financial lending service something and I was pretty sure that was not it.

Then playfully thought that since Norah could dust for Yorkshire as an olympic event then maybe Pearl was attempting the same for Scotland. Since dusters were mentioned in a previous thread.

Back