Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Stephen

Not sure whether this has been posted about before (apologies if it has), but our favourite trio doing a top hat and cane dance to this song was not part of the Royal Variety Performance but was part of a something called 'The Kids' International Show'. It was broadcast on the BBC on the 13/05/1982. It apparently also featured the Three Degrees.

I'm not sure if you've seen the thread Stephen, but I've previously posted the video of the Royal Variety Performance if you've not seen it before.

I'm not sure if you've seen the thread Stephen, but I've previously posted the video of the Royal Variety Performance if you've not seen it before.

Hi Barry.

Yes I have seen the post and it's brilliant. Thank you. :37:I had been waiting to see this for years, so it was outstanding to watch it. I don't remember watching it originally, even though my Dad and I were massive fans of the show. Maybe I did and it just passed me by. I am desperate to find a copy of the of the 'Tiptoe...' segment now. Lol It is listed on the BFI website but there is no link to view it.

Back