un-bold letters, while only new, unseen titles/topics were in large
BOLD dark letters so it was easy to differentiate. Now, they all
look pretty much the same.

I have gone to the "Style Chooser" but cannot find a style that
looks at all like mine used to look.

Ideas?? Help???

chuck

Chuck,

I just re-selected default style and recent posts list seems to be as you describe updated threads in bold [no new posts ] and old ones I have read is softer non-bold type not sure if there were other items that had a different style when viewed seems alright on front page for recent posts plus when you view a particular thread all posts I have not read seem to have "NEW" next to them . Whisper2 seems exactly the same except the header bars are pale blue with default and white with Whisper2

My problem now is that the difference between the new posts
(BOLD) and the old posts (not so bold) is so much less than it
was that it's hard, flicking thru, to see a real difference. Used to
be the older posts were very very soft and pale, and the new posts
were very very heavy, dark and black so you could see a real
difference as you swept by.

Guess I did something bad.

Chuck ,

I am not sure what you have done but certainly whichever of the two styles I select there is a distinct difference in the typeface on the post screen and I can certainly discern at speed the difference between new and existing posts . Sorry to hear you are having difficulties sounds like it's a question for our site technical gurus.

Chuck ,

I am not sure what you have done but certainly whichever of the two styles I select there is a distinct difference in the typeface on the post screen and I can certainly discern at speed the difference between new and existing posts . Sorry to hear you are having difficulties sounds like it's a question for our site technical gurus.

Eyes glaze over - the words "technical gurus" :07::07::07::07:

I think I shall :18: and :37:

Back