UKTV Play

Bora Natty

Dedicated Member
They are now called U I see. I've been watching Summer wine, etc on Gold. They got Cher to do the commercials, which you see about half a dozen times in a half hour show. I'm all Cher'd out now. No offence to any fans..

I miss Edd China, and yes, a little Mike Brewer, goes a loooong way. I still enjoy watching it though. U has many good shows..

Well, we have a similar channel with all British shows. That is except on Tuesday where they run foreign shows with English captions, the caveat being that these are the shows that the British like to watch. Anyone familiar with "The Seaside Hotel?" They also run a lot of current British shows such as "Guilt," "My Grandfather's War," and Alan Carr's take on Agatha Christie. On this, Alan Carr drives a really ancient Morris Minor and visits well known sites that relate to Agatha Christie.

The Seaside Hotel [ BadeHotellet in Danish ] is one of the Walter Presents productions that was at one time on All4 /Channel 4 in the UK but it appears not to be currently on their current offerings although there are lots of others . As a change from comedy [although the Wagner Method a french cop show is really entertaining and has many funny moments] I have watched a lot of the noir crime dramas which are excellent .

Back