Video Clip from The Lunch for Frank Thornton

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to **** for this clip, just to advise you it is in avi format and you may have problems viewing it, though I have tried it in Firefox and it plays fine, but if you do download it you will need the correct codecs, I use VLC media player which is free here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ and this will play almost every audio/video format around,see how many faces you can spot,there is even one from Corrie there

Enjoy (I Hope) http://www.summerwine.net/loswclip.avi

Sorry for all this shaky filming, it was never meant to go public ::). Plus my camera seems to give up its ghost (can that be correct? LOL) and blurs things.

Oh this is wonderful. We shall save this for sure.

I cannot believe that there was not a professional
photog recording this as well. Good job ****!

Also, at times in this video thre are great shots of a TV
screen showing SW "bloopers." Just have to believe these
are also available somewhere.

Again, thanks!

chuck

Superb video. Thanks so much for allowing us to see it.

Josephine Tewson looked kinda sad and lonesome there by herself at the table. Something like her character Miss Davenport...Odd!

Also loved the outtakes.. ;D

The outtakes, it took me two of them until I thought "Hey, you have a camera, quick, film that!". I missed one with Cleggy kicking his front door which just didn´t keep shut and one with Compo trying to get his sash window down if I remember that right. And I had to laugh myself, that made it shaky.
In the same evening Peter and I had a very nice "outtake", one that could have cost us more than that, we were at a garden party in his neighbourhood and there was a little fireworks display, and then something went wrong and rockets started shooting into the people, and we also got hit by one. Peter had a harmless burn on his hand, but holes in his coat, and I got hit by it right on my forehead which has earned me a little scar. We had a very lucky escape there! What a crazy thing, the whole day was crazy enough for me!

Back