Visual Gags

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
I know people find visual gags from time to time, usually on social media and share them on here. I thought I'd create a post for that very purpose!!! Feel free to share any visual gags (or whatever they're called!)

I'll start, I found this on another forum that made me smile
1696781223293.png

I just saw a clip of Freddie Starr on Wogan at Christmas . I decided not to post the clip because of the issues around him although he was never formally charged . On the clip he tells Terry he has brought him a present for Christmas and proceeds to take of his shoes and socks and gives them to Wogan . He then goes into a routine pretending the shoe is a phone and throws his voice to make it sound someone is talking on the shoe which is hilarious . A Visual gag at its best.

Wogan asks him about Christmas when he was younger and this why I am posting given Mr M Blue works on the docks . He tells Wogan that his Mum didn't have much so his mates and he used to go down the docks to thieve stuff , once a dock worker stopped him and shouted "Hey what you got under your arm ??" " Hairs !! What you got Feathers!! " was the reply.

Like a lot of comedy clips it was on Tik Tok so if anyone does feel they want to watch it just search Freddie Starr on Wogan and you can view.

Captain !!!!....I could tell you some stories !!!...[unfortunately the majority of them would have me under lock and key]......we used to get the Guinness ships directly from Dublin...when she'd berthed the captain would tell us we could have as much as we wanted !!!....so....every container no matter what size and no matter how rusry or dirty was filled with the black stuff !!!...suffice to say.....by mid day there would be a gang of naked drunken dockers dancing and singing on the quay !!!! [seriously !!!!]......if we had social media in those days we would all be millionaires [or locked up].....a good mate came up to me one day and whispered "look at this".....he pulled out a small tool of some kind from his pocket......I said to him "what is it"...to which he replied "I DON'T KNOW....BUT SOMEONE WILL BUY IT OFF ME !!!!"...
X!

Back