Webcam Question

I never noticed the flower bed before. You both look very good. ha.

It hammered it down all day. We had to buy new clothes to drive home in! ::) But still a good day.
That is great!!, I had to go up to my hometown for a funeral, there is a webcam there and one of my best friends and I did the same thing. If we ever get over there I'll have to find someone that knows how to do that, or leave the wifey at home, hehe!!!!! just kidding ;D

I have to admit I have no idea how to get to the webcam, help would be appreciated as I would be interested in viewing this.

Can't understand why the Webcam is facing the outside and not the inside showing the Cafe etc. As I am a regular constant visitor to the Webcam I would like to know if it was the Church who put the recent instalment of the Flower Bed..

Think they may have put a telephoto lens on the webcam
as you can't see the flowers now, and the view is foreshortened
as well. Also the paved area is more level now, and the shop
walls are more nearly vertical than of late.

At least the rain was good Yorkshire rain looks like the town was being washed away. ;D ;D ;D

As far as the flower bed goes , didn't Barry rest parcels on it in one programme( he was supposed to warn Wesley about the traffic warden) ???

I think that was the steps of the church Dick but I could be lying ;)
You can see the flower bed clearly in The Mysterious WC Nothrope.

I noticed when I was watching Forked Lightening there was no flower bed,, but there was a small tree in the courtyard. Could the tree have died and that's where they put the flower bed?? Or is this the same tree they were sitting under trying to eat in A Bicycle Built For Three?? ......Ron

It seems that this flower bed thread brought a lot of interest. I never really noticed the flower bed until I mentioned it lately. It was the steps of the Church that Barry put the parcel on. In fact when watching the show I was thinking that Barry would forget it there.

Yep, got a friend that lives there and she said her car is covered in the stuff.

Back