Well what do you know ?

now you mention it wrestling posters are on there in the very early years but there was a spell early in Alan Bell's time as producer that football matches were advertised in the cafe and thats what i was thinking of, i remember cause there was one poster with Wallsall on it and i live 5 minutes from Walsall and theres an extra L added in the episode, but yeah now you all mention it it probably is wrestling, just shows i make mistakes at times

now you mention it wrestling posters are on there in the very early years but there was a spell early in Alan Bell's time as producer that football matches were advertised in the cafe and thats what i was thinking of, i remember cause there was one poster with Wallsall on it and i live 5 minutes from Walsall and theres an extra L added in the episode, but yeah now you all mention it it probably is wrestling, just shows i make mistakes at times

You are right also in a way I seem to recall Huddersfield town team picture at some point

Well someone will have to watch every single episode and count the posters ;D

Its a dirty job but some has to do it :D

Wasn't she the lady cop or bouncer Compo had to deal with in his story. They were in the museum and the boys thought he meant the statuette.

Was it Compo's description of the wall painting in the chippy?? A mermaid and 6 haddocks( whatever??) ??? (You know, a Muriel!! )

Wasn't she the lady cop or bouncer Compo had to deal with in his story. They were in the museum and the boys thought he meant the statuette.

That's the one.the police woman sergeant who sat on Compo's chest. :)

Back