Wesley's Land Rover

Gill ,

Can you recommend anything for high blood pressure and excessive heat around the shirt collar area, it appears we now have two members , lets call them D and B , who appear to be suffering from these symptoms, induced by a lady in specific attire on a two wheeled form of transport . I am sure D and B would be appreciative of any assistance you can offer .

Gill ,

Can you recommend anything for high blood pressure and excessive heat around the shirt collar area, it appears we now have two members , lets call them D and B , who appear to be suffering from these symptoms, induced by a lady in specific attire on a two wheeled form of transport . I am sure D and B would be appreciative of any assistance you can offer .

D and B have, of course, been around this website since virtually the start - we predate most of the others apaert from Terry. Even Pearl!:46::46:

But offers of assistance are always to be welcomed. Especially from ......

:14:

Gill ,

I think a real taste of brush from Nora and a severe tougue lashing should soon relieve the symptom's. This is a better cure than anything medical I can give!!

I think a real taste of brush from Nora and a severe tougue lashing should soon relieve the symptom's. This is a better cure than anything medical I can give!!
Let's not forget that Nora rode in the sidecar with Wally at the wheel of his motor bike. She may not have worn racing leathers but she certainly had flies in her teeth.

I thought there wasa modest screen on the side car? Somehow I can not imagine the flies allowing themselves to get near Norah - her reputation would have preceeded her!

Wally had a leather overcoat for motorcycle use - but not the same as a younger lady who wore "leathers". For some of us racing leathers on a comely female ..... no we do not need a cold shower or any such thing. Let us dream eh Dick?

I thought there wasa modest screen on the side car? Somehow I can not imagine the flies allowing themselves to get near Norah - her reputation would have preceeded her!

Wally had a leather overcoat for motorcycle use - but not the same as a younger lady who wore "leathers". For some of us racing leathers on a comely female ..... no we do not need a cold shower or any such thing. Let us dream eh Dick?
We can but dream Rod:inlove: :sneaky:

Back