Wesley's magic shed/s

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
I watched DEVIATIONS WITH DAVENPORT last night and wondered where he'd kept the typists chairs he fixed on the trailer. Or even the trailer for that matter? He must have had another big shed close by!:39:
Can anyone think (just for fun) of anything else he may have put back into the " other shed"?? Something that just appeared and we never saw again!:22:

The motorised bed that Compo takes Nora back home on after she sprained her ankle . I was going to say the amphibious car he built but that disappeared in the lake with Compo attached to the driving seat.

In Crums, Wesley takes Barry's surprise water bed gift for Glenda to a different warehouse or shed of some sort.

I think he probably keeps all the extras that Edie thinks he has added to her car since the last time she drove it . The Hot Dog and Tea vending machine will be in there ,so unlike the B&Q and Wickes DIY "sheds" we have in the UK, Wesley's has an indoor cafe serving drinks and hot food.

How about the one in The Coming of the Beast? But I guess that was kept behind the shed.

Last edited:
Just thought...........we never saw the radio-controlled quad bike again did we????

Or the rickshaw with the settee.( or couch/sofa for our overseas friends )on the back that Barry tipped over when he sat on it.

Back