Whose line is it anyway?

I just watched a particular episode with lots of great lines. Both of these lines are from the same episode.

Which episode and who said what line?

1. "Three Stars for Barmy.....no problem"

2. "I see your Sugar Puffs are reduced"

I will be writing about this episode further in a couple of days.

number 1 was ivy, number 2 was clegg but the episode isnt in my head atm, all i kno is its from foggys second run in the show

Eli is right. Quote 1. was Nora talking to herself after kicking Howard and Compo out of the cafe. Her full line was "Fat chance at getting into Good Food Guide around here. Three stars for barmy, no problem.

Quote 2 was at the grocery store where Foggy, Compo, and Clegg each had a line for Marina (when they were looking for Howard). "I see your Sugar Puffs are reduced" isn't funny by itself. What made it classic was Clegg's nervous way of talking to Marina. Marina folowed with something like "Always with a wicked tongue, that Clegg".

OK, anyone know which episode? Otherwise you will find out when I write about it Wednesday or Thursday.

I just watched a particular episode with lots of great lines. Both of these lines are from the same episode.

number 1 was ivy, number 2 was clegg but the episode isnt in my head atm, all i kno is its from foggys second run in the show

Eli is right. Quote 1. was Nora talking to herself after kicking Howard and Compo out of the cafe. Her full line was "Fat chance at getting into Good Food Guide around here. Three stars for barmy, no problem.

Quote 2 was at the grocery store where Foggy, Compo, and Clegg each had a line for Marina (when they were looking for Howard). "I see your Sugar Puffs are reduced" isn't funny by itself. What made it classic was Clegg's nervous way of talking to Marina. Marina folowed with something like "Always with a wicked tongue, that Clegg".

OK, anyone know which episode? Otherwise you will find out when I write about it Wednesday or Thursday.

codfanglers, the episode was "a double for howard"

codfanglers, the episode was "a double for howard"

Eli is correct on my question as well.

Quite right Eli.

Lets have another.

"Listen,blokes leap out on women all the time-Theres me for a start!"

it was a compo line about nora, i can see the scene in my head just cant think of the episode at a guess i wud say "the mysterious feet of nora batty"

One more for this evening.

"You think..Would you like to make sure? I should hate to go if its not necessary"

Feel free to post another one anyone and i will think of another one for tomorrow :(

One more for this evening.

"You think..Would you like to make sure? I should hate to go if its not necessary"

Feel free to post another one anyone and i will think of another one for tomorrow :(

wow i got it right and it was a complete guess, ur right tho amos a very gud episode

as 4 this quote its a wally 1 when the trio and wally were in nora and wallys kitchen in the episode "the odd dog men"

Back