Women of substance..

I did know what the picture is from, but can't remember. All I know is it's not LOTSW, neither TV nor stage. I'll try and look into it.

[QUOTE="barmpot, post: 197236 And why am I in italic?
You probably hit the control key when reaching for the shift key for your I.[/QUOTE]
Ah yes the finger drag syndrome, which means what I see on the screen is not what I thought I typed in! And as I still can nit get auto correct of my spelling I am gettign more annoyed by the hiur - sorry I'll write that again

I am gitteng moore annioyed by the houisd

once more]]I am getting more annot=yed by the hour

I am getting more annoyed by the hour

practice maketh perfect!!

Some men suffer from fat finger syndrome which is, to wit, men with large fingers accidentally press more than one key at a time. When I was in college, a really long time ago, they had a keyboard (only one) in the library which was 3 feet by 1 foot and each key was 1/2" wide. And when you pressed a key, the noise reverberated all over the library. No possibility of pressing more than one key on that keyboard.

Some men suffer from fat finger syndrome which is, to wit, men with large fingers accidentally press more than one key at a time. When I was in college, a really long time ago, they had a keyboard (only one) in the library which was 3 feet by 1 foot and each key was 1/2" wide. And when you pressed a key, the noise reverberated all over the library. No possibility of pressing more than one key on that keyboard.

But what about those of us with more delicate fingers? What is our excuse? or are we just plain awkward?

Back