Worst to Best

theatrically_inclined

Dedicated Member
You might like to see (one of many) nerdy review web sites, that includes Series 1-10 of Summer Wine.
Each series is ranked worst to best, so get ready to grit your teeth and seethe with rage!
They review all sorts of other classic TV shows and even feature films.
See the Summer Wine Pilot / Series 1 list here: https://www.anorakzone.com/summerwinerank.html

Last edited:
You might like to see (one of many) nerdy review web sites, that includes Series 1-10 of Summer Wine.
Each series is ranked worst to best, so get ready to grit your teeth and seethe with rage!
They review all sorts of other classic TV shows and even feature films.
See the Summer Wine Pilot / Series 1 list here: https://www.anorakzone.com/summerwinerank.html
I just glanced at Series 1. I will look closer at the others later. Sorry for being a bit slow but please tell me the higher the number the better ranking in this case. :)

I just glanced at Series 1. I will look closer at the others later. Sorry for being a bit slow but please tell me the higher the number the better ranking in this case. :)
Its "Worse" to "Best"... so the first episode listed is, (in their opinion) worst... so the Pilot/S1 list starts with 7th best (i.e.: worst!).
Opinions will differ ... that's why I suggested people might be seething!

Short Back and Palais Glide being the worse??????? I just wasn't sure I read that right.

No, I won't be seething. I just worry about your well-being. :D

But yes, to each their own. Your site does look entertaining though. I have a hunch we won't be agreeing much, but it should be an intriguing read.

Had a quick look through all the lists on the site and I cannot say I agree with any of them. How can Greenfingers be the worst episode of series 4?

Had a quick look through all the lists on the site and I cannot say I agree with any of them. How can Greenfingers be the worst episode of series 4?
Ah yes, but what would be the 'worst' episode of Series Four, if it wasn't that one?

I suppose the reviewers of that site 'had to pick something' - even though ALL episodes of that time were all excellent.

I would find it hard to pick out the very, very best episodes from Series 1-10, let alone the very worst.

(I'd find it easier to do with the much later episodes though...)

Reactions: AJM
Back