Access the New Forum

I want to add my appreciation to Terry and Tony, I know we're all have trouble but if doing this will help Terry and Tony make this a safer place to be then I'm all for it. Well done guys. :respect: :respect:

I want to add my appreciation to Terry and Tony, I know we're all have trouble but if doing this will help Terry and Tony make this a safer place to be then I'm all for it. Well done guys. :respect: :respect:
Seconded :respect: :respect:

I am also unanimous with Big Unc, as security is important and being kept free from"Bigger boys"

Seconded :respect: :respect:

I am unanimous in this. :respect: :respect: :respect:

I agree. I have had no problems at all. Once we start using the new forum, we won't even remember the old one.

OK, I am confuseed a bit and out of the loop on things, regarding Software announcements, etc. I am primarily one that takes part in the Summer Wine discussions and a few games in the "Let's Have Summer Wine Fun Category".

So, who is Tony? Is he Cornishman? I am just picking up pieces as I read along this thread.

Sorry for my ignorance.

So, who is Tony? Is he Cornishman? I am just picking up pieces as I read along this thread.
Hello, I show up as "cornishman" on the forum here, but my real name is Tony. You can call me whichever you please :D (within reason :me: )

p.s. and just to clear up any further misunderstandings, before I retired I was a "php", "HTML" and "perl" programmer, that's why Terry is using my services and support.

Hello, I show up as "cornishman" on the forum here, but my real name is Tony. You can call me whichever you please :D (within reason :me: )

p.s. and just to clear up any further misunderstandings, before I retired I was a "php", "HTML" and "perl" programmer, that's why Terry is using my services and support.

That's a risky invitation Tony :eek:

Back