Best one liners

Cleggy describing Coggy. He probably remind 's you of a wardrobe or a switched off tv

Last edited by a moderator:
The New Mobile Trio.
czb3NKz.jpg

Clergy describing Coggy. He probably remind 's you of a wardrobe or a switched off tv
Gill,
Too many chocolates during the Rugby ? Sugar Rush has caused you to presumably misspell Cleggy and Foggy unless you are practising ventriloquism ? Foggy would almost certainly sound like Coggy if you were not a practised exponent of that art :)

Capt, Coggy was the big feller that Compo did his SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON act to in the café.

Its a great spectator sport and good to play . You should give it another try you never know, you may become a convert.

Howard come's out of Clegg's dressed as an old woman. Compo say's it must be like seeing your wife come out the house again. Clegg replie's not really different mustasche

Entwistle talking about Howard fixing the alarm system...............All he needs is a small screwdriver and half a brain!

Cleggy.............I expect he's got a small screwdriver!;)

Auntie to Toby "Don't be embarrassed I am used to dealing with the recently divorced man" [ I interpret this as whilst the wife may have taken the husband to the cleaners Auntie can "whiten the clothes further" and fleece him for whatever he has left ]

Back
Top Bottom