Best one liners

Gunnershaw..................He said the world would end at 17 minutes past 2 on Wednesday the uuuurrrgghh!:13:

GLENDA...............Barry , wouldn't you like to know what you're doing for the Christmas concert??

ROZ.................We thought it only fair to give you the choice before you decided to leave it up to us!!:cool::22:

Howard.....You apply a thin solution of vinegar and garlic!:sneaky:

Pearl..........Garlic? .Thought that was for vampires??

Howard..........Have you checked your neck lately??:08:

Mrs Truelove used to like ROSE MARIE! A Mountie on a horse!

I said Mabel, I'm a policeman! I've got you , who needs the horse !:08::rolleyes::cautious:

Norah shouting at Wally who still has his helmet on..............Will you listen to me when I'm shouting at you!!

She hits him on the head with her brush............

Wally taking off his helmet says ............Good grief woman I thought we'd some tiles off!:eek: o::cautious:

Howard and Marina are on a tiny boat. Howard is talking about night fishing. Howard say's. The idea came to me one night in bed. Marina say's that's more than i've ever done.

NORAH..........I always think that tidy but unattractive is the soundest basis for an unblemished reputation! :20:

IVY (after a long hard look)..........Got it cracked then haven't you!:sneaky::cautious:

Marina......Norman Clegg that was ,who once dallied with my affections!
Cleggy...........I never dallied , I never even dillied!. Tell her I never dillied! :eek: (walks off)

Marina........Where's he going??
Compo .....................He's got a donkey to catch!

Marina ..........Damn , are the buses on strike again?? :39:

FOGGY........come on you men we're nearly there!:geek:

COMPO.........I'm so glad we came up here aren't you Norm!

CLEGGY...........I'm looking back nostalgically to the days when there was such a thing as oxygen!:eek: o: :cautious:

Back