George Memorial Jokes thread

If you keep organising things you have O C D

If you keep eating things you have O B C D :16:

I saw an ad in the local paper so I phoned.

"Is this the mobile hair stylist??" She said " yes ,how can I help??"

"My NOKIA needs a perm!" :32:

The last joke I reposted from George's Facebook page.

I've just invented a perfume made from holy water.
Eau my God.

Just been overtaken by an AA van the driver was crying! " Poor chaps heading for a breakdown !" I thought . :me:

TESCOS had horsemeat in the frozen section and Jockeys in clothing section! :wink:

To those who had a book from me as an xmas gift...........They're due back at the library this week! :eek:

"You're paranoid " said the doctor. " You're the 10th one to say that , "I replied. "You're all in this together aren't you!!" :13:

Spelling can be a bugger at times! Just mix up two letters and your whole sentence is urined! :22:

The latest from the Japanese electronics industry is a surgical truss/calculator! You can count on your own support! :29:

Q: What has a whole bunch of little balls and screws old ladies?
A: A bingo machine.

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

Blonde: "What does IDK stand for?"
Brunette: "I don’t know."
Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"

There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.

This isn't one of George's typical jokes, but in the Summer of 2013 when I informed everyone that I was going to away to Kenya, George asked me to bring him back a "stick of rock". It was a simple post, but very typical of his sense of humor.

Back