Glenda's skirt

The natives are restless and I am in over my head here. SUSAN! :eek:

Sorry Beth had some family matters to deal with. :'(

Well well well gentleman now we get to the nitty gritty. Short skirts indeed so you like your women with cold legs?
And did someone say the words "Dirty Old Men"?

Well well well gentleman now we get to the nitty gritty. Short skirts indeed so you like your women with cold legs?
I'm standing right behind you Susan with Nora's brush and Ivy's tin plate for you.
8) 8)

I am going to chicken out of answering that Susan-Pearl, and go back to dreaming about the racing leathers. :-[

I'm standing right behind you Susan with Nora's brush and Ivy's tin plate for you.
8) 8)

It looks like we're to late Beth, this has spread to other topics on the board. We need to take a firmer hand with these men. ;)

[/quote

It looks like we're to late Beth, this has spread to other topics on the board. We need to take a firmer hand with these men. ;)

[/quote] Standing by for further instructions. Signing off... Ms. Corporal Signwriter.
;)

I should say that helps!!! On that YouTube page there are many more Summer Wine videos listed that I haven't seen yet. Hats off to you Barmpot, you've really made my day!! :dance: :D ;D

A Brief Excursion in the Fast Lane is on Yesterday channel again tonight :dance: :me:

Violence now or self attacking if can you imagine Glenda in leather skirt telling Barry to do this! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Back