Glenda's skirt

A moment of silence for Dick's misfortune. 8)

Thank you Beth, I was trying to hold down the fort alone. A lone voice in the wilderness of testosterone and in you come like the cavalry to help me ;D ;D

Good grief this so way off topic now I forget what it was about to begin with :eek: :eek:

Ahh now Dick don't sulk. Maybe Clay will sketch you a drawing of Glenda in aleather skirt. ;)"
Susan:Anytime. ;D

Just been thinking the way this topic is going - it's definitely got legs :me: :me: :me:

No, trousers and shorts have legs, skirts don't. One of the joys of skirts, particularly short ones. :dance: :dance: :dance:

The newspaper journalist adage: 'Skirts and paragraphs should be short'.

We direct descendants of Robin Hood, we thrive on danger. :me: :me: :me:

To complete the quotation from Dick Francis' 'Forfeit':

'Never leave a pub before closing. Never leave a story while it's hot. Never leave a woman on her door-step. Paragraphs and skirts should be short and pheasants and breasts should be high.'

Glenda did not seem to wear a dress very often but agree Big Unc skirts should be short ,shorter the better ,in The Royal today a nurse had a skirt on that looked like a belt,am I dirty old man? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glenda did not seem to wear a dress very often but agree Big Unc skirts should be short ,shorter the better ,in The Royal today a nurse had a skirt on that looked like a belt,am I dirty old man? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am far from qualified to judge!

Back