Glenda's skirt

On that YouTube page there are many more Summer Wine videos listed

And they are full 1/2 hour videos as well. I thought that the
youtube stuff was limited to 10 or 15 minutes and it took
several to get one SW program. What changed???

Glenda was wearing that horrible greyskirt and still Barry doesn't do anything about it he should have gone out and taken her to the nearest dress shop and said "Glenda buy a new skirt NOW." I would have her buy some new skirts long ago leather preferably,sorry Susan couldn't help it.

This thread is so funny.

Maybe Barry never made enough money for new skirts for her!

Yes can we just back off quietly and hope know notices? If you do I promise not to blame you for anything for a whole week!! ;)

As a new forum member Becks will now be concerned getting the blame for something that had been forgotten about,take no notice Becks they are all Barmpots,and I would not have them any other way

Becks started it this time :eek: ;D ;D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dick!! You badden, you've probably scared her off now!! We need more woman round here and you're scaring them off.
Leave him with me Terry, I'm sort the miscriant out. !!! >:(

As a new forum member Becks will now be concerned getting the blame for something that had been forgotten about,take no notice Becks they are all Barmpots,and I would not have them any other way
You say the nicest things :me: :me: ;)

Becks take no notice.We're usually a friendly lot but you've stumbled across us at feeding time. ;D
Once we're all feed we'll settle down. ;)

Becks, being one of the older members I'm sure some of the stuff I get blamed for must count as " elder abuse". Its a wonder social services aren't on my case ;) ;) :me: :me:

Take no notice he likes it!!

I think they all could have done with a make over. ;D

Lol. Dick, I'm sure it's not elder abuse. Your just young at heart! ;-)

Back