In shock

George has had a good day, he is now wearing a little astronaut suit to keep his brain cool. and there has been some brain activity, so good news so far.
He grabbed his Daddies finger and pulled his legs up when his feet were tickled.

So lovely people carry on with those prayers, we have a church full people praying for him this Sunday.
we should know more after 72 hours, when the suit is removed.

I have seen some more photos of him and he has little fat Sumo legs, and little fat fists. and looks like he will be so cuddlesome!!!
Hopefully when the suit comes off, his mum can finally hold him

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George has had a good day, he is now wearing a little astronaut suit to keep his brain cool. and there has been some brain activity, so good news so far.
He grabbed his Daddies finger and pulled his legs up when his feet were tickled.

So lovely people carry on with those prayers, we have a church full people praying for him this Sunday.
we should know more after 72 hours, when the suit is removed.

I have seen some more photos of him and he has little fat Sumo legs, and little fat fists. and looks like he will be so cuddlesome!!!
Hopefully when the suit comes off, his mum can finally hold him

Thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Praise be!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Mum is in much pain and can barely walk, and amazingly she has not seen a midwife or doctor since she left hospital to go to Bristol on Monday night. Unbelievable

I wonder why baby was not delivered by C-section? Mum might be in better shape by now. The fact that she has not been seen by a professional
is appalling!

There are a catalogue of errors, which need answers, the main one, is why they didn't realise how large he was, just by looking at her size said it all really. Many meetings with the hospital are on the cards

There are a catalogue of errors, which need answers, the main one, is why they didn't realise how large he was, just by looking at her size said it all really. Many meetings with the hospital are on the cards

If they allowed her to go two weeks over then they should have given her a scan on or around her due day,they can tell what size the baby is going to be, not to the exact oz but to within the a lb or 2 so they should have given her a c sec especially with it being her first when my daughter was having twins they told her what size each baby was going to be so they can tell, its disgusting that they let it go so long. I went over 2 weeks with my youngest but thankfully she was only 7.6.

I have a grandson called George and if your George has as much gumtion has mine then your all in for some fun times my thoughts and best wishes are still with you all today. GOOD LUCK X

All prayers are with you and your family, Minxie. Hard times but we're all with you. Love, Rhi. xxx

Hi, My sister found out quite a lot of information last night at the hospital. George is in an induced coma as they don't want his brain to think, the naughty boy brought himself out of the coma yesterday and had to be 'put back in'

Part of his brain died during the birth which he will never get back, but at present we don't know which part.
Tonight at 11 pm they will start warming his body up by half a degree an hour, this will take 12 hours, if he doesn't like it, they will cool him down again and he will stay that way for another three days. So tonight is quite critical, as if they are successful in warming him up, we may know the extent of any damage done.

Jade has now been seen by a midwife and again today, and she is doing alright, they are amazed she can walk and is the talk of the hospital.

A professor from Scotland who specializes in large babies, is coming to see George in the next couple of days.,the hospital have and are being amazing, little big George is lit up like a Christmas tree to around 8 machines.
Jade hasn't cuddled him, kissed him or heard him cry yet.

So please pray like you've never prayed before in willing Gorgeous George to have minimal brain damage. and having a successful 'warm up' tonight.

Again thank you for your wishes and prayers, it helps and means a lot
Thank you

Minxie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We'll pray until he's out of danger, Minxie. And for those of us here I imagine this little bloke will be in our prayers all our lives now. You've grown an extra family for little George. xx

Probably wont help with your worries any Minxie but my grandson Joe was born with the cord around his neck 4 or 5 times. He was blue when he came out and they had to work on him.Took a few weeks before we were sure but to look at him now you would not think he had a difficult birth. He is your regular teenager, truculent ,loud music playing always on facebook etc.I hope your grandson turns out so well. :)

Well they've been warming little George up for just over an hour and a half now. Please God let it be going right. I can't get the little feller out of my mind.

Back