In shock

Little big George, has been warmed up, but not to the fullest, and he is happy, he is not far off being totally warmed up, they are going to leave the suit on for another 12/24hrs, can't remember which.

So we are very happy with that, he had no convulsions as he was being warmed, and didn't protest.

This weekend we have some big steps to over come, they are going to ween him off the morphine, to start bringing him out of his coma, and may take his breathing tube out, he can breath on his own, they have just been giving him air to help, as they don't want his little body working any more than it has to. He also has to have other machines doing other jobs to slowly remove , so lots going on.

Amazingly Jade maybe able to hold him for the first time this afternoon if all is going well. :) That will be a fantastic moment, so we are hoping that she can hold her darling little bundle today.

My sister was crying tears of joy when we were talking, but we still have a long way to go.
I truly believe he is a little fighter, as he comes from a strong welsh back ground and the welsh are known to be feisty

So today we can do a quiet little rejoice, with a hope of more to come.

Thanks to all of you, I wish I could give you all a big hug for being so supportive.

Minxie

Ventilator is out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Catheter is out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Brain monitor is out ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and they are slowly bringing George out of his coma. this will take a while,as he has had lots of morphine
and his body temperature is normal ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is doing great, then we should know the extent of the damage, still praying it's minimal.

Today we are happy,

Just noticed this as there are many site for me to keep up with. This si good news and although he is quickly on the mend the prayers should continue. I love to pray to St. Anthony as he is the one I go to pray for whatever my needs are.

This is such good news, Minxie. Thank God for His love and protection over little George and the rest of your family. xx :)

Back