jokes bad or otherwise.

As a novel twist to dating web sites a company open a store where ladies can go to select a husband. It has six floors to explore. One lady decides to go and try it after years of searching for Mr Right.

On the first floor the sign on the door reads: Floor 1 - These men have jobs.

The second floor sign reads: Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids.

The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads: Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop- dead good looking and help with the housework "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop- dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please!

A policeman is called to the scene of a horrific crash . As he arrives he sees a monkey climb out of the wreckage and he utters " If only you could talk to tell me what went on" . The monkey retorts " well I can " . So the Policemen asks what the man and woman who are dead in the car had been doing leading up to the crash . " Well" the monkey says " At first they were smoking , then they started drinking beer and then they started to get amorous kissing and cuddling taking each others clothes off ." " Oh my God you must have been so scared knowing you were going to crash because of their behaviour ." "Not really" the monkey responds " I was concentrating on my driving"

A Nun is taking a shower when the doorbell of the Convent rings . "Who is it ?" she shouts the man at the Door shouts " I'm the Blind Man." With everyone else at prayer in the Chapel she wraps a towel around her wet hair but doesn't bother with one for her body . She answers the door "Can I help you ?" . "Yes" the man replies " Bailey's Blinds , the Mother superior asked me to call and measure up for new blinds"

A woman was walking through the mall and came upon a scruffy man sitting on a bench.
Feeling sorry for him she went to him and pressed a £10 note into his hand. "Here you are young man, have faith , do you hear have faith.!"
A week later in the mall the man came up to her and said "I've been looking for you! Have Faith came in at 16/1 , here are your winnings !" :22:

A beautiful woman was hitch hiking .A man stopped for her and as they were riding he asked what she did for a living.
"I'm a magician" she said . "Never ! " he said "Go on prove it !"
She touched him on his leg and turned him into an hotel.:08::rolling:

First man.........."Kids today, hopeless !"
Second man.................I blame the parents !"
First man................."Did your kids go to private or state school?"
Second man ................."Don't know , never asked them !" :confused::08:

The duke went off to The Crusades.Before he left he said to his servant "If I am not back within 3 years ,you can let my wife out of her chastity belt !"He then gave him the key.
The duke had only gone a couple of miles when his servant caught up with him. " Sire , sire ! You gave me the wrong key !":13::confused:

Back