Your favourite quotes from Last Of The Summer Wine. I'll begin

Regarding Foggy's opening of Clegg's beetroot jar. Pearl: Oh my God, he's wounded! Compo: No, it's beetroot. Pearl: Wounded by a beetroot!? Compo: Beetroot stains! He were opening a jar. He's very good at opening jars.

I'd like to know where it all goes.... doesnt seem 5 minutes since we were at school...
Sorta think that myself regularly

And

we thought you'd like another wonder through the hills old son...

very well done.

Last edited:
One of my favorite quotes too! Welcome to the forum Mark, hopefully you'll posting a lot more over time!
Digging the Frank Sidebottom profile lad. Good ole Chris Sievey (RIP). Him and I are in a YouTube video from 1981. Northern Carnival Against Missiles in Alexander Park Moss Side Manchester. A few minutes into the video you see my mate do a peace sign, then my other mate wave a fist then next along me age 15 just looking up looking sullen and very anti war punk.

Digging the Frank Sidebottom profile lad. Good ole Chris Sievey (RIP). Him and I are in a YouTube video from 1981. Northern Carnival Against Missiles in Alexander Park Moss Side Manchester. A few minutes into the video you see my mate do a peace sign, then my other mate wave a fist then next along me age 15 just looking up looking sullen and very anti war punk.

Attachments

• 1702118297671.jpg
    1702118297671.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 3
Back