?????

happyjack

Dedicated Member
Can someone tell me how I have got Noras picture next to my name when I make a post. I didnt put it there. Did I?

Hi Happyjack
It is just a default picture until you change it via the User Profile

Tony, our administrator, said that Nora's picture is the default avatar if you don't have one saved or chosen. To add the avatar, you need to go to "User CP" at the top of the screen and do it there.

Mine is self explanatory. It depicts the happy, loving gentle person that I am. Anyone want to disagree? :46: :tux:

It said it had to be at least 10 characters.
Does that mean I'll have to give you 10 laughing faces? To be honest it wasn't that funny! :12::tux:

I changed my Avatar to my own picture several hours ago and although it's showing that picture in my profile, Nora's picture is still showing on my messages. It may take a little time to reset itself. I hope so.

I changed my Avatar to my own picture several hours ago and although it's showing that picture in my profile, Nora's picture is still showing on my messages. It may take a little time to reset itself. I hope so.
There is an "Edit Profile Picture" and "Edit Avatar" in the User CP section. It appears that you have done the picture, but not the avatar.

Back