Another Summer Wine comic...

Woohoo! Made it to 40!!!

Here's the 40th installment of my Last of the Summer Wine comics!

sw-comic40.jpg

Very well done again, Claye, and congrats on making it to 40! :)

John

another gr8 1 claye, but even tho tht is the best known trio, could we have some different trio's 4 a change?

Well done Claye, a great job again,now about #41
another gr8 1 claye, but even tho tht is the best known trio, could we have some different trio's 4 a change?

The both of you are in luck.

Terry, there IS an idea for comic #41.. I've got stuff up to #43 so I better start thinking up more comic ideas!!

Eli, #41 just happens to have Blamire in it. Possibly the only/first comic with him in it aside from the tribute comic I did when the last episode appeared. Kind of hard to pinpoint the witty-ness of the first couple series, but I was able to work one out. Will try to think up more for the others. The trio with Foggy are indeed old favorites.

As well as trying to use the other characters as well.

I liked the Blamire era. Clegg was quite a different man then. More dominant, more pointed in his remarks. I look forward to it, Claye!

Eli, #41 just happens to have Blamire in it. Possibly the only/first comic with him in it aside from the tribute comic I did when the last episode appeared. Kind of hard to pinpoint the witty-ness of the first couple series, but I was able to work one out. Will try to think up more for the others. The trio with Foggy are indeed old favorites.

As well as trying to use the other characters as well.

thats gr8 news claye, be gr8 2 c different characters 4 a change but i stil love your comics coming 2 us every month or so

Ooh, Blamire! Thank you for putting him in. Classic comic, yet again. *Applauds Claye for his wonderful comic*

wonderful claye, as per usual, its gr8 2 c a blamire 1 as well, keep up the gud work

Back