Another Summer Wine comic...

Here's another comic.. Just in time for Christmas!!!

sw-comic56_zpsb2d0fbd5.jpg

:merrychristmas:

Great stuff Claye,we would be lost without these,I am sure we all look forward to seeing them

Very good.

Other than the occasional use of fake snow, was there ever a winter LOTSW where there was real snow on the ground or in the fields and hills? I assume not as they wouldn't be filming at that time of year. At least I can't recall a real winter episode. Wouldn't be ideal for the actors to be out in the cold.

Excellent cartoon strip as always, well written too - you've got Roy Clarke's style to a tee.

30 years ago you could have earnt a fortune publishing these.

Very good.

Other than the occasional use of fake snow, was there ever a winter LOTSW where there was real snow on the ground or in the fields and hills? I assume not as they wouldn't be filming at that time of year. At least I can't recall a real winter episode. Wouldn't be ideal for the actors to be out in the cold.

Seems like Merry Christmas Father Christmas when they were chasing Howard in the suit, the scenery looked icy, or it was just wet. Same for A Small Tune on a Penny Wassail.

Very enjoyable and entertaining. Happy Christmas and New Year to you and your family. I always look forward to your comics..

It makes someone think that it never snows in Yorkshire. LOL But I am not sure that in one of the Christmas specials there was snow. Correct me if I am wrong.

Ask and thee shall recieve! Terry, let me know if these are too big to post on the forum or not. I'm posting the normal sized ones. I've been told the smaller sized ones are too hard to read.

sw-comic4.jpg
I enjoy your drawing and writing and the size of the font is just right on this one.

For me it is not working the second picture is only half of it. To bad.

Back